Trend Report: Acrylic Accessories
Few trends can feel both futuristic and like a throwback to the past at the same time. From subtle details to an entire piece, we love the look best when it's used in inventive ways or as an unexpected accent. Here are a few of our favorite pieces.
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, click here for our full policy and disclosures. All prices are as of time of publication.
1. Rodin Women's Lipstick, Barneys, $38
Even your makeup bag is getting in on the trend, a clear encasing lets you see the shade inside at a glance.
2. Ettika Lucite Disc Pendant Necklace, Saks Fifth Avenue, $50
A simple lucite disc is a chic accent on this gold necklace.
3. Quay Oh My Dayz, Zappos, $60
Tinted lenses and gold hardware pop against clear frames.
4. Nine West Ferraco Open Toe Sandals, Nine West, $89
A transparent heel makes these leg-lengthening nude sandals appear as though they are floating.
5. Beaded See-Through Bag, Mango, $70
This quirky beaded purse is equal parts cute and cool.
6. Alpha Bangle, Aana Janakis, AU $150
A simple gold bar closure makes this lucite cuff feel futuristic.
7. BaubleBar Leia Lucite Hoop Earrings, BaubleBar, $38
Classic hoops earrings in an updated material, feel fresh again.