#OneRoomChallenge: Week Two: Removable Wallpaper Options
In case you're just tuning in, I'm participating in this year's One Room Challenge as a guest blogger and making over our itty-bitty water closet (<15 sq feet). One of the things that I want to introduce to the space is wallpaper, I love the idea of creating some drama in a small and oft-forgotten room, so I'm on the hunt for the perfect pattern. Since this is a rental, traditional wallpaper is a no-go, so I've rounded up a few of my favorite removable wallpapers. Let us know your favorite in the comments!
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, click here for our full policy and disclosures. All prices are as of time of publication.
1. Baby Blue Monstera Leaves, Wall Flora Shop, $38+
2. Opalhouse Canary Floral, Target, $29.99
3. Blue Bohemian Scallops, Sweet Pea Wall Design, $26+
4. Sketch Floral Removable Wallpaper, Walls Need Love, $48
5. Emily Isabella Otomi Tiles, Hygge & West, $54
6. Fields of Gypset, Sweet Pea Wall Design, $32+
7. Peonies, Chasing Paper, $40
8. Floral Design Wall Mural, Wall Flora Shop, $67+
9. Painted Wild, Kate Zaremba Company, $36+
10. Juncaceae Removable Wallpaper, Walls Need Love, $48
11. Botany, Chasing Paper, $40
12. Opalhouse Florida Dilly, Target, $29.99
The Full Series:
Thanks for following along, you can find week one's post here. You can check out the rest of the guest participants here or the amazing featured designers here. You can also follow along on Instagram by following #oneroomchallenge for some serious eye candy.