#OneRoomChallenge, Week Three: Inspiration Board and Project List
It's week three of the One Room Challenge, and we're halfway through. I'm starting to feel a little pressure to get moving on actually putting the space together and am excited to share the finalized design for the water closet with you all. Last week, I did a little roundup of removable wallpaper options and ended up landing on the Canary print from Target's new Opalhouse line, both because I love the pop of color and the quirky print and because the price was unbeatable. I'm going to be DIY-ing a little faux roman blind out of an old shower curtain for the window; I made a matching one for the other half of the bathroom and like the idea that it will tie the spaces together. I'm also ordering a floating shelf to go above the doorway to create some storage and enable us to keep things streamlined. I'll be replacing our existing wastebasket with a lidded basket (I'm planning to put a plastic liner inside), and I've picked out a few accessories to pull it all together. You can see it mocked up in the image above and shop my picks below. Thanks for following along!
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, click here for our full policy and disclosures. All prices are as of time of publication.
1. Rustic Floating Shelf, Hurd and Honey on Etsy, $60.00+
2. Opalhouse Canary Floral Removable Wallpaper, Target, $29.99
3. Leather and Brass Magazine Straps, Blisscraft and Brazen on Etsy, $16.38
4. Toilet Paper Holder, The Merry Thought on Etsy, $30
5. Opalhouse White/Tan Diamond Woven Accent Rug, Target, $19.99
6. Nzuri basket Blue, The Citizenry, $155